Why I ever thought this project was a good one... it was very difficult. It took me three days because I kept stopping in fits of frustration. I measured very carefully and made templates but still had issues. First the side band was too short for the seat top and bottom pieces. I let out the band but it was still too shortl. So, I cut some fabric off the top and bottom cushion pieces and redid the band piece but then the band was too long. By this point I didn't care anymore so there is a ripple in the back of the cushion because the band was still slightly too long. I'm hoping the next three cushions turn out better than the first.